Create a lasting first impression for new employees.
Onboarding is the term used to describe the process of familiarising a new employee with their new company and their new role as quickly and smoothly as possible. Successfully onboarding new employees results in new hires feeling informed, motivated and confident to undertake what is required of them. Poorly onboarding new employees can result in negative and costly outcomes such as underperformance, a higher turnover and a poor reputation as an employer in the marketplace.
Industryus HR Consultants work with organisations to develop unique yet practical onboarding programs suited to the goals of each individual business. We work to improve the following experiences when onboarding your new employees:
- Pre-hire – recruiting, acceptance of the offer and essential paperwork
- The first day – creating a positive first impression
- Orientation/Induction – learning about the company, its goals, and its values
- Training – learning the new role
- Performance – understanding how one can optimally contribute to their team and the company.
Industryus HR offers a free initial consultation where we can discuss your vision for onboarding and look at the options.
Call us on 07 5655 4047 or make contact via our contact form to find out about the range of program options available for your organisation.