Customer Service Officer
Due to continued business growth, our client The Lighting Collective is seeking a new team member to join its customer service team. Specialising in handpicking the best lighting solutions from top international designers and local artisans we aim to provide a carefully curated selection of luxury lighting with a focus on quality and design.
This role plays a key part within the customer service and lighting design team and reports to the company Customer Service Supervisor. The successful applicant will be a true customer service professional with an eye for design/beautiful interiors. There are opportunities for growth and advancement to other roles within the business for team members with additional skillsets or who show potential.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Responding to and managing general customer queries and phone order enquires
- Liaising with suppliers to follow-up on purchase orders, order issues, questions about products and out of stock products
- Following up on customer orders and responding to general sales questions
- Assisting with sales for specific lighting jobs, recommending types of lights and similar items/options for out-of-stock goods
- Processing job quotes, pricing discounts and price adjustments
- Assisting our trade department with quoting
- Managing returns warranties processing
- Managing post-sale customer service, product issues, returns and replacements.
Why join us?
Lighting Collective is a small supportive team of professionals with a positive and collaborative culture, conveniently based at the Arts and Industrial Estate in Byron Bay. With an established client base, fantastic product line and inspiring workspace, those passionate about sharing beautiful lighting creations with our residential and trade base will love working with us.
What do you need to be successful?
- You love making someone’s day with great service
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to make calculated and punctual decisions under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with intuitive listening skills
- Demonstrated organisational ability, and able to manage workload successfully during busy periods
- Tech-savvy with experience in Google Suite and e-commerce platforms is highly desirable
- Positive, flexible, go-getter attitude with the willingness to go above and beyond
- A genuine interest in the arts and/or design will see you gel in this creative space.
- Availability from Monday to Friday.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please send your application consisting of an up to date resume and a letter introducing yourself to email@example.com
Only those with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered for this role.