Human Resources support in Tenterfield
- Are you finding that you don’t have enough time to manage the human resources side of your business?
- Are you feeling increasingly stressed about trying to manage never-ending staff issues?
- Do you sometimes lack the tools to manage your HR effectively?
- Does your day sometimes feel out of control?
If you have answered yes! to any of these questions, you may benefit from outsourcing some HR responsibilities to a trusted provider like Industryus HR. Our Human Resources specialists provide expert advice, practical support and helpful guidance to business leaders every day.
Consider external human resources support for your business in Tenterfield
Industryus HR is a bespoke style human resources agency, providing support to established businesses of between 10-200 employees, who are looking for human resources support to ensure they are compliant with obligations and to alleviate some of the stresses which arise when managing a small or medium-sized workforce.
Our team of talented HR specialists have partnered with successful brands and managed impressive human resources strategic initiatives across many Australian organisations. We work with businesses in regional locations such as the Toowoomba, Stanthorpe, Warwick and Tenterfield.
Industryus HR specialises in advice, compliance, and effectiveness (our HR ACE™ approach to HR). Engaging Industryus for your organisation’s human resources gives you access to many years of HR expertise at a fraction of the cost of hiring an HR expert directly. Of course, you probably don’t need a full-time HR Manager in your business. That’s why our clients love the Industryus Membership model which not only gives them access to an extensive range of useful HR template letters and forms, but it enables them to contact an Industryus HR Consultant whenever they need support.
Why should you invest in quality HR Support?
- By choosing Industryus, you and your leaders will gain access to highly experienced human resources professionals who have the know-how to help you achieve your specific HR needs.
- If you don’t invest in human resources, at some stage it will catch up to you. An unfair dismissal claim could cost up to half of an employee’s annual salary. A discrimination claim could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. A wages underpayment claim will need to be back paid and this could cost tens of thousands of dollars (or even hundreds of thousands) if you have been underpaying for a long period. These amounts don’t include the cost of your time, the stress or the legal fees it takes to defend such claims. Investing in human resources support makes sense.
- Engaging an experienced HR provider will ensure your organisation has access to up to date advice on important legislative changes and the correct way to handle matters such as performance management and complaints.
- One of the most valuable benefits of outsourcing your HR is that it saves you time and stress. Managers gain access to over the phone advice, so they can make decisions more confidently. Our CEOs and GMs love the fact that they are contacted less by their leaders about trivial people matters – and this is because the Industryus team takes up the slack.
- Consider it an insurance policy just like your annual home insurance. And besides, it’s been proven many times over that the benefits of a well-functioning team will translate into better revenue and less operating costs.
- For small and medium-sized businesses, outsourcing human resources is a smarter option than hiring an internal resource. Outsourcing enables you to gain access to highly experienced human resources support at a fraction of the cost of hiring an equally qualified person in your business.
Book in a Free Introductory Call – Human Resources support in Tenterfield
Industryus HR is the smarter choice for human resources support in Tenterfield. We can help you to make positive workplace changes while keeping risks in check, via our outsourced human resources services.
Book a Free Introductory Call online here
Contact us on 07 5655 4047
Send us an enquiry via our contact form