Need human resources advice? It pays to get your HR decisions right the first time.
Gain peace of mind with the Industryus HR Membership. Members can speak over the telephone to an experienced human resources specialist whenever HR advice is needed. They also gain immediate access to our self service online membership portal where a range of useful HR templates, forms and critical Fair Work documents are available to help you manage your staff.
No call centres, no rip offs – we offer an affordable and tailored experience.
We tailor our membership packages to fit the needs of small and medium organisations, as we recognise that your requirements are different to larger organisations. Great service and a personalised experience are important to us – you won’t reach a call centre and need to explain your entire story each time you call us to get HR advice. We will get to know you and your business rather than providing you with generic support so that you get the best value for money.
Why is the Industryus Membership different.
- you aren’t restricted with the amount of time you can have access to a HR specialist
- you receive a range of useful human resources templates to help you manage your staff, all through your own self service online portal.
- you receive regular Fair Work Commission updates plus information on how they apply to you
- your organisation will qualify for a free HR compliance health check
- your organisation will have access to annual online workplace behaviour training for employees, developed by Industryus HR for small to medium enterprises. Non-members pay for this product.
- You won’t reach a call centre, which means our service is more personal and tailored to your business’ needs.
- You gain access to highly experienced HR consultants who have worked in large organisations. This means they know HR inside and out and have the expertise to keep your organisation safe.
* contact us for full conditions on the above inclusions.
To find out more about our unique Membership, contact us to arrange a free consultation or call 1300 15 10 11 to arrange a quote.
Are you concerned that you are not meeting Fair Work Commission obligations? Find out how we can help you here.