Need HR advice? It pays to get your HR decisions right the first time.
Gain peace of mind with the Industryus HR Membership where member employers can speak over the telephone to an experienced human resources specialist whenever HR advice is needed. We provide support to employers across Australia on issues such as:
- How to manage employee issues such as lateness for work, underperformance and poor conduct;
- What to do when you receive a workplace complaint;
- How to manage employee entitlements;
- How to protect your business during terminations including redundancies;
- Understanding your legislative obligations;
- Assistance with WorkCover matters;
- Help with unfair dismissal;
- How to handle illness and injury;
- Or many other employment related matters.
The Industryus Membership = personalised service and real value for money.
We tailor our membership packages to provide real value to small to medium organisations as we recognise that your requirements may be different to larger organisations. Great service and a personalised experience is important to us – you won’t reach a call centre and need to explain your entire story each time you call us to get HR advice. We will get to know you and your company and what works best for you!
Our membership also includes fantastic value:
- you aren’t restricted with the amount of time you can have access to a HR specialist
- you receive a range of useful HR templates to help you manage your staff
- you receive regular Fair Work Commission updates plus information on how they apply to you
- your organisation qualifies for a free HR compliance health check*. Non-member pricing starts from $2000 +GST.
- your organisation will have access to annual online workplace behaviour training for employees**, developed by Industryus HR for small to medium enterprises. Non-members pay for this product.
- your employees will gain access to a range of health and wellbeing benefits and materials provided by our partner provider and other contributors***
To find out more about our Membership, contact us to arrange a free consultation or call 1300 15 10 11.
* New members only. Results of health check provided over the telephone or in person where mutually agreed. Health check must be completed within the first three months of the membership. ** Training provided online via the Industryus HR learning management system and emailed to employees. Available to clients once, on an annual basis, delivered in bulk to staff at the same time each year. Additional training times can be arranged for a fee. ***Still subject to approval.