- Paid Consultation
Book in your paid consultation, via Zoom, telephone or face to face at our Palm Beach HQ.
Use the calendar link below to book in a paid consultation. You will receive your paid consultation confirmation instantly via email. Same day bookings are possible.
Call 07 5655 4047 if you prefer to book via telephone or if your matter is urgent.
- Community Involvement
Industryus supports the local community with a number of activities and initiatives which support young people to enter the workforce with confidence.
Griffith University Industry Mentoring Program
Industryus has been involved with Griffith University’s Industry mentoring program since 2018. Students engage with their mentors in-person and/or online, forming relationships that enable students to overcome barriers to industry engagement. Industryus has mentored numerous students and regularly attends events held by the uni.
Industryus enables new Graduates to gain on the job experience by offering short internships. Interns learn a range of administrative and work skills during their internship, which often leads them to greater success in entering the workforce sooner.
Industryus supports community skills growth for young people by offering Traineeship programs in business subjects. Our trainees are initiated into the world of work and learn basic skills such as customer service, administration, work processes and policies.
- Modern Slavery Statement
Industryus Group is committed to social and environmental responsibility and to the fair and humane treatment of people in our employment and in our supply chains. This statement sets out the steps that Industryus has taken, and will take, to ensure that slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in our own business or any of our supply chains.
Organisational structure and supply chains
Industryus Group is a provider of professional services in Human Resources and Safety to small and medium sized businesses who are based in Australia. Given our business model comprises of professional level employees providing services, Industryus’ has limited exposure to the exploitation of employees/workers. However, we recognise that we need to be aware and act on greater risk areas, particularly in our operational supply chains. E.g. suppliers of business equipment, products and services that we use to run our business.
The Australian Government describes Modern Slavery as situations where offenders use coercion, threats or deception to exploit victims and undermine their freedom. Practices that constitute modern slavery can include:
- Human trafficking
- Forced labour
- Debt bondage
- Forced marriage, and
- The worst forms of child labour
It is our belief that modern slavery and human trafficking are abhorrent practices that will not be tolerated in our own operations or in our supply chains, and we will take such steps that are reasonable to ensure than none is present.
We are committed to working ethically and with integrity and we require our business partners to do the same.
Risk assessment and due diligence process
We have conducted an assessment of the risks, both external and internal, of slavery and human trafficking, within our own operations and in our supply chain and we have determined that none of our own business operations are undertaken in higher risk areas.
Where we identify higher risk areas in our supply chains, appropriate due diligence is undertaken to satisfy ourselves that the parties concerned have in place ethical employment practices that comply with all relevant. Where suppliers have not published an Anti-Slavery Statement, they are required to confirm that they have in place such ethical employment practices and that they, in turn, require their suppliers to have the same.
Industryus will continue to monitor the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our own business and our supply chains.
While Industryus is not required to prepare a Statement under the requirements of the Commonwealth Modern Slavery Act 2018, we have done so voluntarily to show our commitment to our social and environmental responsibilities.
- Our approach
The human resources approach which sets the foundations for organisational success.
Industryus’ unique approach provides the specific foundations of human resources which are critical to organisational success. Enable your organisation to be an “HR ACE”.
Many organisations understand the relevance of human resources to the bottom line, and some may have even set HR goals in recognition of this. But remember, a goal without a plan is just a wish. Our approach aims to clarify what’s important for organisations in terms of advice, compliance and effectiveness, rather than engaging in activities which add little return on investment.
Our approach focusses on three areas; advice, compliance and effectiveness. When working simultaneously, these three elements help to reduce risk, improve clarity and increase profitability.
HR ACE MODEL
Is your organisation missing the benefits of quality human resources and safety systems? If you would like to find out more, book a Free Introductory Call or call us on 07 5655 4047.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- images of you;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your marital status;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your credit card details;
- your demographic information, such as postcode;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Industryus Group Pty Ltd ABN 55153977060
Last update: 6 November 2019
- Gold Coast meeting room hire
Are you looking for a beautifully decorated Gold Coast meeting room to hire for your next team meeting, private meeting or interview? Located in the heart of Palm Beach our meeting room provides the perfect environment for you to hold any meeting with the option to step outside to a range of excellent cafes and food options.
The minimum term for this room is 1 hour with pricing starting at $40/hour or $180/day +GST. Access is generally Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. However, please advise if you require access to the room before 9am or after 5pm at the time of booking and this may be arranged.
This Palm Beach meeting room for hire is located at Suite 21, 8th Avenue Plaza, 2 Eighth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221.
The Gold Coast meeting room hire features include:
- A wall mounted TV with internet connectivity
- Well set up for Zoom/Skype meetings
- Ability to connect laptop
- Ducted air conditioning/heating.
- Refrigerator/small kitchen available upon request.
- Catering can be arranged also – please enquire.
Are you hoping to add a professional feel to your next meeting? The meeting room is located within our successful Human Resources Agency therefore the atmosphere is corporate and looks clean, fresh and sophisticated. If you are looking for a meeting space that will impress your clients or those on the other end of your conference call, then this is an excellent choice. A small investment in a professional looking meeting space could be the make or brake factor in how you are viewed by potential clients.
The space seats 6 comfortably but also has the ability to seat up to 8. Parking is 2 hours unmetered or longer/unlimited parking is a short stroll away from our office.
To send an enquiry or to make a booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 5655 4047.
- HR project management
Do you need a short term HR project management consultant?
Are you finding that you or your team are tied up with business as usual work, and unable to focus on improving your HR? Do you have HR goals for your organisation, but don’t have an HR project manager to bring them to fruition? Are you unsure whether your business’ approach to human resources is the best it could be?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, a short term HR project management consultant will help get your organisation on the right track.
With wide HR project manager expertise, Industryus HR can support almost any HR project for you. That’s right, we can work with you for one day, a few months or on an ongoing basis depending on what you need to be done.
What can an HR Project Manager help you with?
Some examples of the kinds of projects our team can manage:
- Planning, design and rollout of HR initiatives
- Pay reviews for compliance with Fair Work
- Employment contract and policy reviews
- Restructures and redundancies
- HR software sourcing and implementations
- Recognition & reward programs
- Culture and engagement reviews
- Leadership training workshops
- and lots more!
- Member Account
- Free Introductory Session
Industryus offers a Free Consultation to employers who would like to find out more about our services and how we can help with HR. Book a session via Zoom, telephone or face to face at our Palm Beach HQ.
During this introductory session, we will obtain an understanding of your drivers for reaching out to us, and discuss how we may be able to assist should you wish to work with us. Following the session, we provide a written quote and any other relevant information to your query.
We do not provide advice during the introductory session. If you are looking for paid HR advice please click here.
Use the calendar link below to book in a Free Introductory Session. You will receive your free consultation confirmation instantly via email. Same day bookings are possible.
Call 07 5655 4047 if you prefer to book via telephone or if your matter is urgent.